improve business management?
More and more entrepreneurs and freelancers are leaving aside traditional and unproductive processes to migrate to more innovative methods.
So much so, that today it is possible to carry out almost any procedure that allows the development of the company’s activities with just a computer and an Internet connection.
The electronic invoice is one of these procedures that have adapted to the digital era and is capable of optimizing your company’s administrative processes on a large scale.
In the Complete Guide to the Electronic Invoice you will find all the information you need to understand what the electronic invoice is, what its characteristics are, its advantages
Download our guide
and changes the way you do bussines.
What contents will you find in this guide?
- What is an electronic invoice?
- What is the standard format?
- What are the legal regulations governing them?
- What are the obligations of an issuer?
- What are the types of electronic invoices?
- Its characteristics.
- Advantages of using it.
- Differences between invoice and proforma invoice.
Complete the form
to access the content and learn all about electronic invoicing..